Christopher John DuBois was born in Arlington, Virginia on July 1, 1955. He attended Radford University, where he received a B.S. in Criminal Justice, with honors, in 1977. Christopher attended Florida State University and received a M.S. in Criminology in 1978. He then worked for the Tallahassee Police Department as a patrol officer, investigator and T.A.C. member. Christopher received his Juris Doctor degree, with honors, from Florida State University in 1989. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989. He was a member of Phi Delta Phi, Omicron delta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, and American Inns of Court. He was also the recipient of the Tragos, Logsdon & Salton Book Award. Christopher has extensive litigation experience and his area of concentration is workers' compensation defense. He is a certified instructor by the Department of Insurance and has been a speaker at the Workers' Compensation Educational Conference.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1989
- Florida State University College of Law
- Tallahassee, Florida, 1989 - J.D.
- American Inns of Court, 1989
- Tragos, Logsdon and Salton Book Award, 1988
- Florida State University
- Tallahassee, Florida, 1978 - M.S. in Criminology, with Honors
- Radford University
- Radford, Virginia, 1977 - B.S. in Criminal Justice, with Honors
- Omnicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Panelist, Caselaw Update
- Florida Workers' Compensation Educational Conference
- Certified Legal Instructor, Department of Insurance
- Speaker, Tallahassee Claims Association
- American Bar Association
- McConnaughhay, Maida & Cherr, P.A., Shareholder,
- Tallahassee Police Department,
- Gail Shuffler
- Risk Manager, City of Tallahassee
- Corlis Hill
- Senior Claims Examiner - City of Tallahassee
- Susan Gibson
- Senior Claims Representative - Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
All contents Copyright © 2011 by DuBois & Cruickshank, P.A. All Legal Rights Reserved.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.